The American Institute for Technology and Science Education (AITSE) is dedicated to increasing integrity in science at every age (teens, college, and professional) and at every stage:
1) Study and Research: Assisting those who are seeking a well rounded approach to scientific issues and challenges by providing valid alternative views and information contributed by highly qualified scientists, engineers, and physicians;
2) Evaluation and Assessment: Encouraging and facilitating the even-handed assessment and exchange of of scientific information by students, professionals and the public;
3) Application and Utilization: Promoting sound and beneficial scientific discovery and technological implementation;
4) Teaching and Appropriation: Modeling and offering clear and balanced teaching of theoretical and applied science.
5) Collaboration: Collaborate with organizations dedicated to ensuring the best possible science education.